Are you traveling soon to a Spanish-speaking country and need to pick up useful phrases? I have teamed up with linguist Tony Marsh, creator of the revolutionary Tony Marsh Method™, to bring you this 1-hr online workshop. Sign up and find out how to REALLY learn Travel Spanish! (I know it works, Tony tested the method on me.)
The Spanish for Travelers webinar is designed for those of us who are traveling to Spain or Latin America soon and want to quickly learn the phrases that are helpful on the road. Tony will teach you all you need using his Instant Conversation Matrix.
IN THE WEBINAR WE WILL:
- Get the basics of the Tony Marsh Method™ language concept (topic – verb – vocabulary), which will allow you to communicate in Spanish instantly and with confidence;
- Learn Spanish vocabulary necessary in travel situations. Topics include: introducing yourself, airport, taxi, hotel, restaurant, and talking about travel.
- Answer your language questions during a Q&A session.
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
- a handout of the Spanish for Travelers Instant Conversation Matrix, and
- a chance to win a 1-hour online language lesson with Tony Marsh.
ABOUT THE HOSTS:
Tony Marsh is a Chicago-based linguist, creator of the Tony Marsh Method™ and Instant Conversation Matrix. Tony has taught English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic to private and corporate clients, including the FBI, US Navy, Motorola, a World Cup soccer player, Jetting Around, and many others. Tony recently visited Brazil, where he taught “Portuguese in a Week” to two travelers, using his unique method (watch the documentary preview here).
Pola Henderson is the founder of Jetting Around, a blog dedicated to city travel. Her writing credits include CNN, MasterCard, Expedia, Yahoo, among others. She grew up in Krakow, lived in Oran and Chicago, and is currently based in Paris, where she teaches English to business professionals. Pola is also an event producer and has partnered with Tony Marsh on the annual Travel and Language Festival in Chicago.