#JAchat (est. 2013) is a weekly Twitter discussion focused on city travel and urban culture worldwide. Join us every Thursday at 1pm ET for 30 minutes of travel questions – all you have to do is follow the hashtag to participate.
Topics are listed in the calendar and announced on social media. Previous themes include urban architecture, public transportation, overlooked cities, beer cities, street food. Select recaps can be found on Storify.
CONNECT WITH US
The chat is co-hosted by me (@jettingaround), along with Claudia (@claudioula), Dave (@cooksipgo), and Francesca (@workmomtravels). We invite you to follow us and use the #JAchat hashtag throughout the week for your travel-related tweets.
Another way to stay in touch is by joining our Facebook Group, where you can see upcoming topics, submit question ideas, and view summaries.
- #JAchat, quando travel fa rima con turismo (by Hub09, in Italian)
- Who gives the best advice about overseas jobs? (by Angloinfo)
- #JAchat round-up: Urban family travel (by The Working Mom’s Travels)
- #JAchat topic: Street photography. Focus: Istanbul (by The Working Mom’s Travels)
- Premiere des #JAChat Travel Chats (by Snoopsmaus, in German)
- Announcing #JAchat on Twitter (by Jetting Around)