#JAchat (est. 2013) is a weekly Twitter discussion focused on city travel and urban culture worldwide. Join us every Thursday at 1pm ET for 30 minutes of travel questions – all you have to do is follow the hashtag to participate. Topics are listed in the calendar and announced on social media.
CONNECT WITH US
The chat is co-hosted by me (@jettingaround), along with Claudia (@claudioula), Dave (@cooksipgo), and Francesca (@workmomtravels). We invite you to follow us and use the #JAchat hashtag throughout the week for your travel-related tweets.
Another way to stay in touch is by joining our Facebook Group, where you can see upcoming topics, submit question ideas, and view summaries.
- #JAchat, quando travel fa rima con turismo (by Hub09, in Italian)
- Who gives the best advice about overseas jobs? (by Angloinfo)
- #JAchat round-up: Urban family travel (by The Working Mom’s Travels)
- #JAchat topic: Street photography. Focus: Istanbul (by The Working Mom’s Travels)
- Premiere des #JAChat Travel Chats (by Snoopsmaus, in German)
- Announcing #JAchat on Twitter (by Jetting Around)