I like to pack light, but it’s not always easy to find quality skin care products and accessories that can fit in a carry-on.
Recently, I was introduced to Ickle Bockles, a young British company producing travel size toiletries (shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, lip balms) and other essentials (bottles, toothbrush/toothpaste sets, eye masks). The products looked promising and I was intrigued to try a few.
Here’s what I like about the hair care line and body washes:
- They come in security line-friendly, 100 ml bottles
- They look and smell great, but are gentle – no artificial colors, preservatives, Parabens or SLS
- Fully biodegradable, not tested on animals, and made in the UK.
To start the New (Travel) Year off right on Jetting Around, I have teamed up with Ickle Bockes for a giveaway.
You can win one of two sets:
- Prize 1: containers, lavender & geranium shampoo and conditioner, lip balm, travel toothpaste set, hand sanitizing spray
- Prize 2: chocolate shower gel & foam bath, tea tree shampoo and conditioner, gel eye mask, travel toothbrush and paste, compact mirror
How to Enter
- Step 1: Sign up for Jetting Around’s email updates (there’s a subscribe box on the right-hand side of the page) any time before January 22, 2013 (11:59 p.m. Central Time). Make sure you confirm your subscription once you receive an email. If you are already subscribed, you are half way there.
- Step 2: Leave a comment below to answer the following question: “What’s your favorite accessory to bring on the road?”
The giveaway is now closed and winners were notified via email. Thank you for everyone’s participation and great comments!